版本1.06 中的新功能2014年11月07日 发布
• More powerful than regular characters!
• Not balanced, but pretty crazy.
• HAVE FUN!!
• Swap their character card for the powerful EX version (it’s gold!)
• Add 4 copies of the new rank of face cards to their deck, the Destiny cards.
• They can Power Up for ANY cards from the draw deck you don’t have to reveal them when they do. They can still Power Up for aces from the discard pile, too.
• Play EX vs EX for a new Yomi experience.
• Let bad players or Yomibot play an EX character against your regular character.
• Note: EX characters are not used in tournaments or in Quick Match.
To unlock EX Grave (or any other EX character), using a normal character:
• Defeat Yomibot Grave 25 times (on hard difficulty).
This unlocks EX Grave as a Yomibot opponent.
• Then defeat Yomibot EX Grave 10 times on hard difficulty.
This unlocks EX Grave for casual play.
Or just unlock EX Grave instantly in the store!
- Yomi is now available for iPhone! (Not just iPad.)
- The new character reference cards show all of a given character's data (except for character card data), including speed and ability text, on a two-sided card. You can view it by clicking on your character portrait or your opponent's during a match, to toggle between viewing the character card or the reference card.
- iOS: New Card Collection screen, where you can view all the cards in the game, including EX characters' cards.
- Survival mode now features EX opponents at Yomibot #5, #10, #15... or when the player is EX themselves
- New Survival and EX Survival leaderboards
- The match browser now displays the spectator-view status of custom rooms as an icon
- Added a few Yomibot chat quotes
- Various Yomibot AI improvements
- iOS: Chat and gamelog lines display much faster
- Fixed BBB's Overdrive not correctly stacking its damage bonus
- Fixed various cases where phantom cards from the opponent would persist on your screen, especially during Bare Your Soul.
- Fixed mirror-match QMs sometimes showing the right-side character at the wrong position
- Fixed a powerup exploit to get rid of a Bare Your Soul effect without fetching an ace from the deck
- Fixed a spectator information leak from the order of animations for a combo escaped Bonecracker
- Fixed a lifebar display glitch during attack clashes
- Fixed Grave's Knowing the Opponent's reward timing so it is immediate when winning combat, not delayed until the end of combat
- Fixed offline Menelker mirror bug where comboing from a non-fully pumped K into a black face card would apply Bleeding Wounds's discard to yourself
- Fixed the end-of-game animations so that the win token only appears when a player is declared K.O., not before. (No spoilers!)
- Fixed double KO gameover anim sometimes having a giant cardback image in the center of the screen
- Fixed some minor typos and card text
- Other minor fixes